French Connection Wine DinnerFor 1 to 12 people
2 hr 30 min
From $85.00 - $100.00 per person
Select a day to see available times or use the date search box to change days
Join us for French Connection featuring sights, sounds and flavors reminiscent of an evening in France. Enjoy newly released Imagery French varietals and French inspired cuisine including passed hors d'oeuvres at reception, a family-style dinner on the Imagery lawn & French pastries for dessert. Entertainment will include French musician Michel Michelis who will delight with his antique "Orgue de Barbarie". We will also welcome Imagery artists Elaine Coombs and Heather Patterson, who collaborated on the 2014 Artistry series labels. They will display original pieces of artwork and share a glimpse into their collaborative art process.
Ticket Prices: $85 for Club Members, $100 for General Public
Bring your friends! Purchase 6 or more tickets and use code FRENCH for $5 off each reservation.
For groups over 12 please call 1-800-989-8890.
Family-Style Dinner Menu:
- Herbs du Provence Roast Chicken on a Bed of Ratatouille
- Filet of Salmon with Sauce Vert and Watercress Salad
- Potato and Roasted Cauliflower Salad, Feta Dressing, Olives, Red Onions, Pickled Peppers, Arugula
- Corn and Tomato Salad with Hand Torn Croutons, Spring and Summer Vegetables, Baby Spinach, Basil Dressing
- Gem Lettuces with Creamy Shallot-Dijon Mustard Dressing, Spring Onions, Radishes and Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
Wine selections for the evening will include: 2016 White Burgundy, 2017 Viognier, 2014 Pallas Estate Merlot, 2015 Cabernet Franc, and a special comparative tasting of the 2013, 2014 and 2015 Inspiration- an Artistry series Rhone-Inspired Red Blend.
NOTE: Results shown are based on availability when this page is displayed. If you have questions or would like assistance, please use our Contact Information to get in touch.